Education FAQs

EBOR generally offers continuing education courses in February.

The Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation has an online CE Lookup. You can also use the Illinois REALTORS® Licensing & Training Center CE Lookup to find only courses taken through our school.

Yes. Your “holding company” is your sponsoring broker, so you hold an active sponsored real estate license. Thus, you are subject to all CE and renewal requirements.